Estate Business Unit
Date Posted January 9, 2022
Duties and Responsibilities :
- Take the lead in acting as the ambassador in communicating the Company’s image as a high-quality service provider to all clients, caller and visitors.
- Answer all telephone calls and enquiries that come through the telephone switchboard system and direct them to the right personnel, department or extension.
- Take messages from telephone callers whenever necessary or appropriate, pass on and/or follow up on such messages promptly and efficiently.
- Greet and receive residents and visitors who have prior appointments with staff members, noting down their names and informing the relevant staff members of the clients’ arrival.
- Manage the Company’s courier traffic, liaising between the courier agent and staff members in respect of incoming and outgoing documents/parcels.
- Provide support assistance on a variety of office/administrative functions.
- Extend ambassador role to promote a friendly and welcoming environment within the Office.
- Ensure that the reception area are in impeccable condition.
- Help promote all services of OPMI to all those whom you come in contact with.
- On call in times of calamities that may cause disruption in operation such as but not limited to power/water interruptions and typhoons.
- Carry out any other duties as directed by the corporate office
Required Qualifications :
- A Bachelor's degree, any field
- With 3-5 years of experience in customer service, particularly in the hospitality or real estate industry
- With excellent communication and people management skills
*max ﬁle size 25mb (doc, docx or PDF ﬁles only)