Administrative Associate (Property Management)
Estate Business Unit
Date Posted January 9, 2022
- Handle complaints from clients and residents of the communities under his/her area of responsibility.
- Facilitate issuance of the required Purchase Request (PR) and Purchase Order (PO) as authorized by the Property Manager
- Monitor the performance of contractors providing operational services
- On call in times of calamities that may cause disruption in operation such as but not limited to power/water interruptions and typhoons.
- Provide all necessary administrative assistance to the property
- Any other duties and tasks as directed by the Corporate Office
- Possesses at least a Bachelor's degree, any field
- Preferably with at least 1 year working experience in an admin role or similar
- Flexible and can work independently
- With excellent oral and written communication skills
*max ﬁle size 25mb (doc, docx or PDF ﬁles only)