Date Posted January 9, 2022
- Supervises various procurement activities of the company, which involve the acquisition of goods and/or services, and ensures that these are delivered at the right time, place, quality, quantity and with the lowest possible cost obtained thru effective negotiation with suppliers and other service providers.
- Supervises other procurement activities such as bidding, strategic sourcing, supplier accreditation, evaluation & relationship development, as well as regular interaction with various internal customers to identify their needs based on the technical specifications; researches and continuous process improvements.
- Provides support in the company’s importation activities and ensure the timely delivery of imported items.
- Provides support to other activities aligned with organizational goals and strategies (e.g. implementation of SAP ERP System, E-Bidding, Risk Identification and Mitigation, Policy Formulation, Implementation and Compliance Review, etc.).
- Performs other related functions that may be required from time to time.
- A Bachelor's Degree
- Preferably Supervisor specializing in Purchasing and Supply Chain Management or equivalent with at least 5 years working experience gained from the construction or real estate industry.
- Working knowledge in SAP is an advantage.
*max ﬁle size 25mb (doc, docx or PDF ﬁles only)