Date Posted January 9, 2022
- Perform systems analysis and design, technical design and database design
- Perform software programs development/coding (Web-based and Mobile Applications) and quality assurance
- Systems documentation (technical and users manuals)
- Graduate of Information & Technology, Computer Science or equivalent.
- With at least 1-2 years relevant work experience
- Relevant experience in Web-based and Mobile Application programming (iOS/Android)
- Experience working with programming languages .Net Framework such as VB, ASP, ADO .net, Java, C#, C++.
- Knowledgeable with PHP, CSS3, HTML5, ABAP/BAPI, CRYSTAL REPORT
- Experience working with Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, MS Access, Sharepoint
- Exposure to specific phases of SDLC and Software Development Methodologies
*max ﬁle size 25mb (doc, docx or PDF ﬁles only)