Date Posted January 29, 2021
The Data Scientist will support the management, sales, leasing, marketing, operations, and the support teams with insights gained from analyzing company data. S/he must be adept in using large data sets to find opportunities for product and process optimization and using models to test the effectiveness of different courses of action.
Duties and responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Work with stakeholders throughout the organization to identify opportunities for leveraging company data to drive business solutions
- Mine and analyze data from company databases to drive optimization and improvement of product development, marketing techniques, operational efficiencies, and business strategies
- Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques
- Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets
- Use predictive modeling to increase and optimize customer experiences, revenue generation, ad targeting and other business outcomes
- Develop company A/B testing framework and test model quality
- Coordinate with different functional teams to implement models and monitor outcomes
- Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy
- Graduate of B.S. Math/ Statistics, B.S. Data Science, B.S. Information and Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
- With at least 5-7 years of experience in the data science analytics field in business
- Strong problem-solving skills with an emphasis on data analysis tools and techniques
- With experience in the following:
- Using statistical computer languages (R, Python, SQL, etc.) to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets
- Creating data architectures
- Creating and using advanced machine learning algorithms and statistics (regression, simulation, scenario analysis, modeling, clustering, decision trees, neutral networks, etc.)
- Analyzing data from 3rd party providers (Google Analytics, Site Catalyst, Coremetrics, Adwords, Crimson Hexagon, Facebook Insights, etc.)
- Distributed data/computing tools: Map/Reduce, Hadoop, Hive, Spark, Gurobi, MySQL, etc.
- Visualizing/presenting data for stakeholders using Tableau, Periscope, Business Objects, D3, ggplot, etc.
- Key requirement: Business Intelligence - Has the ability to use data to identify, develop, and/or create business strategies
*max ﬁle size 25mb (doc, docx or PDF ﬁles only)