Sales Training & Development Manager
Date Posted September 25, 2021
▪ Responsible for the over-all management of the Sales Training & Development Team.
▪ Determines training requirements and evaluates the strength and weakneses of the sales divisions/ sales channels
to identify sales training needs.
▪ Works closely and in collaboration with various departments such as Project Development and Marketing in
developing effective developmental and updated project knowledge trainings for Ortigas Land sales teams to ensure
sales target achievements.
▪ Curate sales presentations and assist the selling team in high profile sales presentations.
▪ Prepare training calendar and budget.
▪ Instill sales core values and culture of the selling team.
▪ Improve seller engagement, learning and seller retention.
- Candidate must at least possess a College or Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Marketing, Humanities/Liberal Arts, Mass Communications or other business-related course
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Thorough understanding of training processes
- Has the ability to moderate a high profile group
- Organized and detailed oriented
- 6 to 8 years experience in Sales Training.
*max ﬁle size 25mb (doc, docx or PDF ﬁles only)