Technical and Property Services Group
Date Posted January 14, 2021
9th Floor, Ortigas Building, Ortigas Avenue, Pasig City
The Handover Associate is responsible for the handover, punchlisting, quality assurance of the units of the buyers and technical standards. Duties and responsibiilties include but are not limited to:
- Conducts inspection together with the Construction Management team to ensure all units are zero punchlist prior to scheduled inspection of the buyer/unit owner.
- Ensure implementation, monitoring and update of punchlist
- Handling concerns and requests in relation to acceptance of the physical unit
- Conducts unit inspection and prepares unit for turnover to buyers/unit owners
- Coordinates with unit owner and Construction team on any alteration request of unit owners.
- Licensed Architect
- At least 3 years of working experience in Construction/Real Estate company
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Flexible and adaptable
*max ﬁle size 25mb (doc, docx or PDF ﬁles only)