External Affairs Officer
Legal, External Affairs, Risk Management and Admin Services
Date Posted August 20, 2019
9th floor Ortigas Building, Ortigas Avenue, Pasig City
- The role of External Affair Officer is to assist the External Affairs head in establishing and maintaining relatiosnhips with relevant government offices and agencies as well as private entities and key individuals that will facilitate the conduct of the company's business in its areas of operations.
- Maintain and strengthen relationships with key departments of the cited local government units with the goal of facilitating the timely release of the required permits and licenses
- Establish relationships with such other personnel in the issuance of required permits and licenses
- Assist in the filing of permit applications with relevant agencies
- Conduct follow-ups and provide liaising functions during the application process to facilitate the release of the permit/license applied for
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in any field.
*max ﬁle size 25mb (doc, docx or PDF ﬁles only)