Date Posted September 17, 2020
- Design/Develop software soulutions by studying information needs, investigating problem areas, conferring with users, studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; following the software development lifecycle (SDLC).
- Determines operational feasibility of the business software applications by conducting analysis, problem definition, requirements and solutions development.
- Prepares a detailed development plan, implementation plan, deployment plan and users training plan.
- Ensures that all documentations (software requirements specification, database structure, systems manual, users' manual) that pertain to specific software application are produced and updated.
- Develops software evaluation criteria and test data/ scripts to determine the software's capability to address the information and data processing requirements of the company.
- Provides inputs to improve business processes by conducting systems analysis; recommending realignments in policies and procedures to automation.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Required skills: System Analysis and Design, Project Management, Software Implementation.
- At least 2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
*max ﬁle size 25mb (doc, docx or PDF ﬁles only)